Telephone: 719-529-9734 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Graphic Design and Animation
Photoshop • ZBrush • Nuke • Maya • Unreal Engine • UV Mapping • UV layout • Syntheyes • Lighting Setup • Python • MEL • Hard Surface Modeling • Scene Modeling • Shading • CrazyBump • Adobe Creative Suite
Software and Hardware Knowledge
Microsoft Windows • OSX • iOS • Mac Mini/Server • iPad • iPod • iPhone • Epson • Star Micronics • SaaS • Database Management • Local Server Deployment • Microsoft Office • Microsoft Excel • Dreamweaver • Adobe Creative Suite • Skype for Business • LogMeIn • Dynamic Performance Base Testing Applications/ Engines
Journalism and Writing
AP Style Writing • Editorial • Photojournalist • Video Journalist • Lighting Setup • Press Release • WordPress • Social Media • Final Cut Pro • iMovie • Pre-production • Post-production • Creative Writing • Technical Writing • Communications • Multimedia Production • Equipment Knowledge and Experience • DSLR • Producing Documentaries
IT Specialist, Leadership, Editing, and Multimedia Content Producing Highlights
- Over 10 years of customer service experience in retail, medical, and technology-based industries.
- 4 years of experience as a corporate writer/editor producing website content and press releases.
- 4 years of experience overseeing full operations of an industry leading medical center.
- Over 9 years of leadership experience in information technology, industry, medical, and media industries.
- Award-winning photographer and published journalist with a passion for creating high quality content.
- Skilled in multimedia production, content management, and graphic design.
- Driven by challenging opportunities to utilize risk management and problem-solving skills.
- Completed HIPAA, FERPA, KSDE Security/Privacy, and Social & Behavioral Research training.
IT Technology Specialist, the University of Kansas • Lawrence, Kansas • December 2014 – Current
- Expand/ write detailed customer facing and internal knowledge base articles for KITE Suite and platforms.
- Lead on migrating customer facing and internal knowledge base for KITE Suite software to ServiceNow.
- Wrote complete detailed 5-page knowledge base style guide for writing knowledge base articles.
- Wrote 4-page outline for setting up a new knowledge base with risks, deployment, and time management.
- Led a team of 7 for data lockdown procedures during year-end testing to ensure data security.
- Preform database maintenance through account restoration and deactivation for thousand ds of users.
- Run regression testing for all ATS software functions while working closely with the QA, Ops, and dev teams.
- Develop and use test cases, provide detailed bug reports, and retest issues to ensure the resolution.
- Provide technical support pertaining to software products developed by Agile Technology Solutions.
- Provide technical support for Mac, iPad, Windows 32/64bit, Microsoft Surface, and Chromebook.
- Provide first contact technical support for thousands of schools, districts, and state level education agencies.
- Implementation of dynamic alternate assessment system for students with significant cognitive disabilities in 21 states.
Editor, PR Newswire • Albuquerque, New Mexico • June 2014 – November 2014
- Educated clients on PR Newswire services, products, and procedures.
- Proofed more than 40 press releases a day.
- Coding for trades and distribution.
- Monitored PR Newswire’s Midwest operation email for technical issues.
- Provided leads to our Sales team.
- Counseled clients on best methods.
- Reviewed copy acceptability, authorized senders, and source verification.
- Worked with and managed all relevant social media accounts/platforms.
- Worked daily with Salesforce.com, OMC, Hub, Oracle basic and advanced collections, UMT, RemedyForce, LiveChat, IRIS, Lotus Notes, Leads database, Media Studio, and CMS.
Photojournalist, Santa Fe Reporter • Santa Fe, New Mexico • March 2014 – Current
- Meeting clients for arranged photo shoots and interviews.
- Plan travel and meet deadlines for assignments at a moments notice.
- Composing and editing photos for print purposes.
- Extensive equipment and software knowledge (Pre-Production and Post-Production).
Freelance Journalist • Albuquerque, New Mexico and Lawrence, Kansas • July 2013 – Current
- Composing original news media content.
- Research, writing, editing, and production of news media.
- Planning and booking interviews for news media and documentary filming purposes.
- Creation of commercial media through photography, videography, and graphic design content.
- Producing, storyboarding, and editing all types of media content to tell a compelling story.
- Creating infographic to represent information or data for content viewers.
- Worked with New Mexico PBS to shoot and produce multiple minute long entrepreneur/ business series.
- Extensive equipment and software knowledge (Preproduction and Postproduction).
Senior Lead Support Tech (Ninja), Lavu Inc. • Albuquerque, New Mexico • April 2013 – June 2014
- Software support for Lavu suite software including Lavu Server and Lavu Kart.
- Hardware support for Mac Mini, iPad, iPod, iPhone, Epson Printers, and Star Micronics.
- Commercial environment network troubleshooting.
- Remote server management and implementation (LogMeIn).
- Regression testing for quality assurance purposes.
- Writer and editor composing press releases, blog articles, and website content.
- Created graphic design elements and animation sequences for main webpage.
- Provided social media content for all relevant social media accounts/ platforms.
- Helped monitor performance metrics to lower call times and improve agent time usage (Zendesk, Bria).
- Helped reduce call time by 90% on all incoming support tickets.
- Maintained a 96% or above customer satisfaction rating.
- Received multiple merits and rewards for outstanding performance.
VP Operations, Green Valley Medical Center • Rifle, Colorado • August 2008 – March 2013
- Managed full operations including retail sales, patient system, and medicine tracking.
- Managed a team of 6 onsite and 4 offsite.
- Developed 100-page policy and procedure guide based on state guidelines.
- Trained employees based on strict policies and procedures based on state guidelines.
- Held public notary for patient needs.
- Generated monthly and quarterly reports based on daily operations for state compliance.
- Managed a monthly budget of $5,000 to cover operating costs and center supplies.
- Expanded the center daily revenue from $100 to $800 in two months through sales and promotions.
- Worked with state vendors to secure contract agreements.
- Full Sail University, Winter Park, Florida – Master of Arts in Journalism, October 2014
- Full Sail University, Winter Park, Florida – Bachelor of Science in Computer Animation, December 2012
- Lamar Community College, Lamar, Colorado – Associate of Arts in Business, May 2000
Spending time with my family, playing Settlers of Catan, playing Pathfinders, reading Neil Gaiman novels, reading Rat Queens (comic book series), eating Mediterranean foods, watching Monty Python, and writing fiction.